Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wal-Mart Shying Away From Honest Review?

I wrote a post on my blog here about the problem we had with a Wal-Mart dog collar (our dog almost died). I also posted a review on Wal-Mart's web site (which they want consumers to do under their products). Apparently, my review wasn't what they were looking for (it wasn't a positive review) because they didn't post it. I thought maybe they just hadn't got to my review to approve it yet. However, they did post somebody else's review AFTER mine was posted so I know that is no longer true.

Doesn't Wal-Mart have the "you know whats" to post an honest review from one of their customers?

Hmm...I think I'll go ask them now and see if I get a response.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP