Friday, October 3, 2008

The Flu Already!!

My house is one big flu infested structure, complete with three out of four kids with fevers and yakking. Last night, I had two of them who seemed like they were taking turns. My 3yo would wake up and start yakking. I would get her cleaned up and back to sleep only to hear my 7yo upstairs yakking. Off I run upstairs to help her (clean her up since apparently she can yak with her eyes open and still be standing up asleep). I send her back to bed and go back downstairs to find my 3yo sitting up in bed throwing up all over herself. *sigh* For the 3yo alone, we were up seven times last night. My laundry pile is just wonderful since she doesn't give any notice when she has to get sick!

Now my stomach is starting to hurt. It seems mom can't escape the flu germs with so many of them flying around this house right now. My son missed three days of school this week because of them. Poor kids.

I don't want to do anymore icky laundry, scrub carpets, linoleum, and couches anymore. The flu can just get the heck out of my house. Now! I didn't expect to see viruses like this for a couple more months.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP