Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm A Spoiled Brat

One of my presents for my birthday was an HP C7280 All-In-One printer. I actually thought this was my only present but dh surprised me last week with another present (see last week's posts for that one). So far, I really like the printer. Besides the fax, copy, scan, and photo capabilities, it also has slots for memory cards from your camera. There are slots for compact flash, SD-MMC, XD, and more. There are slots with initials that I don't know what they stand for.

The price was awesome because we bought it for less than half price plus we got a three-year warranty with it. Not bad for a great up-to-date printer with everything!

I'm spoiled!

It is going to help with scanning photos for the horse rescue web site I design and update plus when my new job starts, the fax and scan will be fantastic. Cool beans eh?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP