Saturday, October 11, 2008

Twilight Saga - Finished with Book 2

I just finished reading the second book in the Twilight saga, New Moon (The Twilight Saga, Book 2). I know these are books written for teenagers but I like them. It appears that I am not the only adult that does from what I'm hearing. These books are a huge hit!

I already have the third book, Eclipse, on the hold list at the library so I can read the third one. There is a waiting list.

My stepdaughter texted me this morning asked for me to mail her Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1), but I don't own any of them. I just check them out from the library since we are poor this year:) I'd like to own the whole set though. I better start saving my pennies because this is a set I want to have on my overfilled bookcases.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP