Tuesday, October 7, 2008

They don't listen and they're big babies!!

If you read my post yesterday about the flu hitting our house, you'll know that I've been using lemon juice to settle my stomach and it's been working (unless it is mind over matter but I think it's the lemon juice). I tried telling my husband that yesterday evening when he woke up from sleeping all day with the flu (while he was whining on the couch about how sick he was) to drink lemon juice and water. His response was "I don't like it." Well, then lay there and whine on the couch like a baby. I asked him if he wanted me to call his mommy for him to take care of him.

Everytime I feel nauseous or stomach crampy, I take a drink of lemon juice water and it settles it down. Why is he being so stubborn that he won't even try it? He eats all those cardboard tasting exercise/protein bars all the time but he can't put a couple tablespoons of lemon juice in a bottle of water and drink it? Oy!

Then he eats two blueberry danishes last night (that I'd made for the kids while I had the flu!) and then he comes to bed complaining about how they feel in his stomach. Um, hello! You have the flu! Geez.

I refuse to baby him. I am now on my 4th kid with the flu in a week. I will baby them:)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP