Friday, October 31, 2008

MRSA...Again *sigh*

Something I hadn't thought about in awhile, but MRSA is in the news again since seven babies and four employees came down with it at a hospital in New York. After last year's scare where it seemed to be hitting many schools, ours included, I hadn't heard about it in quite a while and it dropped from my mind. Here's the story.

Guess getting a note home that a kid in my preschooler's class has lice isn't so bad after all (and her little blonde head is free of them - thankfully - so all is good:) So I don't have to whip out my mayonnaise treatment again.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 1, 2008 at 12:07 AM  

You have a great blog. i found you some how when i was looking for things on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia. I iwish you all the best.

Unbalanced Libra November 1, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

Yep, we go the note about MRSA too. UGH!!!

Syn November 6, 2008 at 2:35 PM  

Kayla, thanks!! I'm glad you found my blog too:) There may have been some common terms with my son's disabilities in the search engines perhaps. Whatever the reason, glad to see you here!

Lisa, I guess it is that time of year again. I dread the illnesses of the winter season.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP