Friday, October 3, 2008

Bar Faucets Are My Friend

We remodeled our kitchen earlier this year - new cabinets, sink, flooring. It needed it desperately. My husband didn't care about faucets so he wanted to find the cheapest one available. I, on the other hand, wanted something that looked nice with the rest of the kitchen and would function better than our last one. I wanted one in a brushed metal that came up high enough that my tall pots would easily slide underneath them to fill. Do you know what kind I am talking about? Look up bar faucets here and you'll get the idea (though I would imagine most women know what I'm talking about - the kind that you don't have to tip the pot all cockeyed to get it underneath to fill and then dump part of the water out when you tip it to get it back out from underneath the faucet again).

So, did I get my way? Of course I did. I have a brushed metal faucet that my tallest pot will fit under easily. Now I just have to work on getting that garbage disposal!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP