Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Choosing How to Vote for a President

How do you choose how to vote for a President? Do you choose the person you want to vote for or do you just know the person you DON'T want to vote for, so the other guy gets your vote by default?

I know for a fact who I absolutely DO NOT want to be President. No doubts. Am I 100% for the other guy? No, but I agree with him on more issues than the other guy (but we all know they lie) so it's the lesser of the two evils for me.

What a sad way to pick. Seriously, out of approximately 305,186,613 people in the United States (well, 75.4% of those are adults), shouldn't there be more to choose from? I shouldn't have to cross my fingers at the poll and hope for the best!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP