Friday, October 10, 2008

Birthday Presents

About two weeks ago, I picked out an all-in-one printer that I've been wanting (for about a year now). We got it for about half price plus a three year warranty. It faxes, scans, copies, prints, photos. Too bad it can't cook meals. I thought when we picked this out that this was my birthday present (which is too fast approaching).

Turns out it isn't.

My husband informed me last night to take out a certain amount of money from our budget because he'd spent it. I thought the printer was my present. It was what I've been wanting for a long time. Hubby scowled and said that's not a birthday present.

So, I have something else coming. I know where it is coming from (since I do our online banking and it's right there on our online statement), but I don't know what it is. I can't figure it out either (and that drives me nuts, lol).

I feel guilty when money gets spent on me like this. I think it's the "mom" in me. The printer was just fine. He always does this though. His gifts are usually (always) on the "very spoiled" end. He is a really good gift-buyer, unlike a lot of men.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP