Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Women of The View

I wish they'd just shut up. Really! There is nothing fair or balanced about that show when you have a majority of the co-hosts ganging up on one co-host or when you are interviewing a presidential candidate and you have one co-host rolling her eyes and the other sitting like a petulant child. Their personal presidential choices aside, they should be able to conduct interviews fairly. Otherwise, it's just a skewed segment. If they were going to use their show as a forum to discuss politics, then their co-hosts should be more evenly matched instead of looking like a bully-fest. I guess, other than Barbara Walters, they aren't actual journalists so maybe I shouldn't expect better but because it is Barbara Walters' show, I do expect better after her long history.

If I want to see sniping women acting silly with their claws out, I'll go back to work in a building full of them backstabbing each other or hit a few of the more unfriendly online forums. I guess there is a reason I always got along better with men than women. I can't stand that crap.

They have lost me as a viewer. I would imagine as a 36 year old mother of four, stepmother of two, that I am in their target demographics. They should work more towards their demographics rather than using it to push ABC's political views. I am really beginning to hate mainstream media.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP