Monday, October 20, 2008

What's Your Life Worth?

Today I took a big step in changing our life insurance by signing up for a policy through another company rather than the one we've had for the last ten years through our automotive insurer. I haven't canceled our other policy yet but it was a term policy so I do have to look into either converting it or letting it go I believe since it's reached the end of its term.

With the economy so bad and financial worries seemingly hitting almost every home, making sure we would be okay if one or the other of us were to pass on is very important. So, I have made sure that the living spouse and our children would be covered should the unthinkable happen.

Have you thought about life insurance for your family? It doesn't hurt to get a term life insurance quote. I think you would be surprised at how little it costs a month for peace of mind.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP