Thursday, October 30, 2008

Journalists In Bed With Barack Obama?

How do you know what is true and what isn't? With the news this morning that the L.A. Times has VIDEO of Barack Obama with his terrorist buddy and others and won't release it has me searching the 'net this morning. I want to see this video. I'm not surprised the L.A. Times won't release it. L.A. where the stars hang out...the stars, who we all know are so in touch with reality, who seem to mostly support Barack Obama (at least the ones who will speak out).

Objective journalism is gone. I no longer trust the news sources to provide objective information to inform their readers and viewers...I expect slanted material. How is the public expected to gather the information they need to make informed decisions when most news sources are slanted as they are?

I did come across a few videos during my 'net search this morning. It'd be nice to know what was true or not. It's a sad day when YouTube becomes a source for anybody over a major newspaper.

I also found the article that started it all with this video the L.A. Times is withholding. I'll get that up soon!






0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP