Saturday, October 11, 2008

Filling Up On Appetizers


Something I always do when we go out to eat (which isn't often given the price of everything and number of mouths we have to feed) is fill up on appetizers. I don't mean to but they taste so good! There are times when all I order are appetizers. One of my favorites is spinach artichoke dip. My daughter and I can finish these by ourselves without help from the rest of the family.


Since we can't to go out to eat all the time, I have found an online site, Myrecipes.com, that has appetizer recipes, including my favorite. With the upcoming holidays, these recipes are going to be needed. I'm not an imaginative cook but I can follow a recipe. This site is great!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP