Monday, October 20, 2008

Mommy Tears

My littlest one started at her new preschool today. I drove her (tomorrow she will ride the bus) because I wanted to make sure she knew how to get to her classroom ok. I helped her put away her stuff, gave her a hug good-bye and left her there...in the hands of basically a stranger...to care for her all morning...without me. Yup, I almost cried leaving and on the way home though she had no clue mom was struggling after I left her there.

If I can't leave her for three hours, how am I going to send my kids off to college (and they ARE going to college or I will kick their butts)? Oh yeah, that will be DURING/AFTER the teen years so I will probably be itching to kick them off to college...I mean enroll them in college.

Aw hell, who am I kidding? I'll cry then too.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP