Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Barack Obama's Spread the Wealth BS

Barack Obama wants to spread the wealth around? Well, that's great for people who actually don't want to work hard to earn money (I'm sure they're waiting for Obama to spread a little of his $$ their way) but for those who worked their butts off to grow their business into something successful for themselves and their families, why should they have to share their wealth? Seriously! We have tax brackets which take care of that so what the heck is Obama talking about?!

Don't get me wrong...we struggle to pay our bills and live check to check. We have six children, two of which my husband pays child support for. We definitely struggle. The economy stinks right now and it's becoming more and more difficult to make ends meet. However, we are also taking steps to help ourselves (I am in process to getting state licensed to go back to work). I don't expect the mom and pop family businesses who are doing OK to hand over some of their money to me! They worked hard for their business. Why should I get a part of it? Tax brackets take care of the differences in income. If you start hurting these businesses to where they can't afford to stay in business any longer, they are going to close their doors resulting in job losses for everybody they employ. Hit the larger corporations too hard and they'll just go overseas where it's cheaper. HUGE job losses there. I don't know about you but I am damn tired of talking to somebody in India for customer service. Keep it up America and we'll be talking to the Chinese, Japanese, etc. for everything! We've seen it happen in the automotive market. Businesses can get their labor cheaper overseas than they can thru the UAW so they take their business elsewhere. What is going on with GM and Chrysler right now, and the HUGE job losses that are going to occur because of it, should open some people's eyes. You can't mess with businesses financially like that and expect them to keep their business here or keep their doors open. However, sure, let's vote for Barack anyway. Geez.

Now, here's the BIG JOKE showing Barack Obama as nothing but a pompous ass...here's how he spread his own wealth around (look at his AGI compared to his charitable contributions):






Look at his income from 2000 - 2006. How much of HIS wealth did he spread around to those in need in comparison with his income? Very little...until he decided to run for President. Got that? VERY LITTLE UNTIL HE DECIDED TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT! He's as fake as the rest of them.

This man is a joke. If he gets elected, I will probably puke. Seriously. Hmm, maybe I'll lose those 20 lbs I've been wanting to when I won't be able to eat over worry about what is going to happen to the U.S. and my children's futures. This man has no experience and talks a bunch of bull.

If I hear his wife talking about their struggles to pay off student loans or how they struggle to pay for their children's piano and dance lessons every year (and the $10,000 they pay for those lessons is easily a quarter of the "average joe" annual salaries), when you look at their annual adjusted gross income levels, give me a break. They're full of the worst BS I've ever heard.

Ref.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP