Monday, March 31, 2008

A Pregnant Man?

I just saw the previews of an upcoming news segment about a pregnant man. I had no idea this was possible! To find out more, click here.

OK, the segment just aired. It appears that it is a bit misleading (of course, it's the "hook" that makes you sit around and watch the show). The man who is pregnant was once a woman who still has the parts he needed to carry a child. Big deal. I thought there was some huge breakthrough where a man with male parts was able to carry a child - somehow.

There is more information at The Advocate too.

Of course, there is controversy over this. I don't have any opinion of it. It's not my body and while pregnancy was very difficult, it was also wonderful so who am I to deny it to anybody else who is capable of doing it?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP