Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Break Is Over

The kids go back to school tomorrow. I survived having six kids here for a week. I survived bowling with only two broken nails and a bleeding cuticle (not to mention the sore muscles that aren't usually used except for when throwing a heavy ball down an alley). I survived two flooded bathrooms and a huge grocery bill (though that will take us some time to recover from...take the funds from one due bill to pay another this week unfortunately). I survived Chuck E. Cheese with six kids.

The house is clean and quiet after a week of lots of activity. I am relieved that some of it is over but a little sad too. The normal routine starts again tomorrow with early mornings for school, after school activities, and the neverending homework (they really give these kids a lot of homework). Oh well, I guess there is always summer vacation to look forward to (when I will be ready to send them all back to school after two weeks off, lol).

I do have one more thing to get through before Spring Break is officially over - putting electric blue highlights in my daughter's hair later this afternoon. She's been asking me for days to do it. That should be interesting.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP