Saturday, March 8, 2008

Which paint color?

When it comes to picking paint colors for our home, I am the most indecisive person you will ever meet. I literally have about 80 paint swatches on my living room wall, trying to pick out the perfect color. I still don't know. I moved a few swatches into the kitchen to see how they'd work with the cabinets and countertop. I am leaning more towards the color swatches that are closest to the countertop, specifically the two olive swatches and the chocolate brown swatch. What do you think?

which paint color?

Whatever I pick for the kitchen is going to have to complement the dining room, living room, hall, and entry since they all open up to each other. So, I am thinking one color for the kitchen and one color for the rest. It's just the deciding part that has me stuck. Please check out the poll at the top right of my blog and pick the color you like best! Polling closes 3/20/08.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP