Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mineral Make-Up

If you are a female, I'm sure you've heard all about the new rage - mineral make-up. Well, it just so happens that I sell mineral make-up. It is called Mineral Girlz. This is a wonderful product for the tween/teen age group because it is light and natural. It's also safer than harsh chemicals and who knows what else being applied to their skin! I can remember being in junior high and walking out of the house with bright blue and bright green eye shadow all the way up to my eyebrows! I can't believe my parents let me leave the house like that!! With Mineral Girlz, I don't need to worry about my daughter walking out of the house looking gawdy. This is a great, light coverage for my daughter's young skin. Try it today. I have even found that I like it as well and it's been a long time since I was called a teen!





Use Buzzfuse* to easily rate, review, and share this item

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP