Friday, March 7, 2008

The Snow Storm is Coming

We're expecting a snow storm to start in the next hour or so. They're talking several inches of accumulation when all is said and done and the school warned the kids yesterday about the possibility of early dismissals today. Boy, I can't wait for spring!

I am hoping the snow and ice will hold off for a little longer than they expect because there is a horse I have to go photograph for a local horse rescue so I can get him listed on their web site for adoption. Plus, he is supposed to be a GREAT horse and I want to ride him! I can't do that in a snow storm so the storm will have to wait for me to do what I have to do this morning. I am asking Mother Nature to hold off on dumping a snow storm on us until after 10:00 a.m. I have things to do!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP