Thursday, March 27, 2008

Having fun with baby

Today, my two-year-old toddler and I made cupcakes together for the first time. Usually I do any baking when there are some quiet moments alone (not very often) but right now, it's just Trin and me here. The kids went bowling with dad. Nice and quiet. So we made two dozen spring cupcakes. Look at how proud she is of herself. She poured in the cake mix, oil, and even helped me crack eggs. Then she stirred. We had a lot of fun. Having quiet moments alone with a child, especially when you have a lot of kids like we do, is special. She really seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. Right now, she's patiently waiting for them to cool off so we can icing them together and then put the spring sprinkles on them. That is going to be one messy time, lol.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP