Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ZipBin

While perusing the net, I ran across this great new toy I've not seen before. I have four kids so you would've thought I had seen them all!

Anyway, it is called ZipBin. It is a toy chest that is also a toy. They have many different type of playscapes for boys and girls - stables, unicorns, mansions, cars, dinosaur, trains and more! You can order the playscape itself or the play set which includes toys inside of it.

These would be really cool to give to a child as a gift with more gifts inside whether you buy the play set with the toys already or include your own in the playscape. You could even fill this up for easter for kids instead of wasting money on baskets that don't get used. How cool is that?

This is definitely something I will have to keep in mind for upcoming birthdays and from santa next xmas.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP