Friday, March 21, 2008

Redecorating Our Home

Every house we've bought has needed some intensive updating (that's what happens when you buy on the lower end of the pricing scale, lol). Our current house is no exception. We've done a lot of work to the house over the past two years, since moving here, and we have one level almost looking nice. This week we added an area rug to the living room so my furniture quits slip slidin' away on us and for a little tushy cushion when our toddler falls down. I never thought I'd love a rug this much, lol, but it is really awesome in our living room. We need to slap some paint on the walls, add some nice lighting, dig out our pictures, and we may just have this level looking like a home soon. I am excited.

What I am really excited about is finally getting a dishwasher. After eight years without a dishwasher, washing dishes for 6-8 people everyday was a real pain. My father-in-law and husband installed a dishwasher and I am just loving it!! It makes a big difference in time savings, that's for sure.

1 comments:

Andrea March 21, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

Dishwashers are SO nice! I know I will be spoiled if we ever move out of this house (since this place came with a dishwasher!)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP