Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Buzz Today - 5/7/09

The Buzz for Thursday, May 7, 2009:



  • Today is the National Day of Prayer. There's a controversy about President Obama doing away with the tradition Former President George W. Bush made of the day with a service at the White House. About the only time you'll see me agreeing with President Obama thus far during his term will be on this issue. I don't believe the government and religion should mix. A private service for the President, should he feel the need or desire to do so, is appropriate in my opinion. Religion and faith are private, not federal.

  • Maybe not the best place to put this following information about the National Day of Prayer, but there's supposedly racy photos of Carrie Prejean (Miss California of the Perez Hilton controvery the last couple of weeks) floating around. Do I care? Not really. I guess she may lose her crown over it and if those are the rules then I guess if you are going to be a part of pageants who have this rule, then you should abide by the rules. Personally, I don't really care. I don't watch pageants.

  • Clayton Homes has introduced their iHouse (or iHome)...supposed to be 30% more efficient than the traditional houses built, reducing the carbon footprint.
  • Censorshipbook.com: The Threat to Silence Talk Radio



0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP