Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My week has not gone well so far

In the past week, I've been to two different doctors and the hospital for tests. Being who I am, meaning I hate going to the doctors, it's been a stressful week. In a couple weeks, I have a few more doctor appointments to attend. What a fun month for me! With all the running around, not feeling well in general because of my thyroid, and being upset with one of my doctors, I have been in a rotten mood.

Anyway, while at the pharmacy to pick up some prescriptions from one of these visits, I stopped at the nutrition and dietary aisle in the store to browse. I found one product that I might have considered until I looked at the price tag! Trying to get healthy sure seems expensive. They were definitely out of my price range so I need to look for discount supplements more in line with our small budget.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP