Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh How Maternity Clothes Have Changed!


Over 13 years ago, when I started having children, maternity clothes were like tents. I had a really hard time finding casual clothes that were feminine, unless you count the big bow on the belly as being feminine, which I didn't. Finding work clothes that were professional was next to impossible way back then.

Now they are making maternity clothes that are more form fitting and offering more of a variety - it seems this generation of pregnant women can be pregnant and sexy too. No more tents to hide behind!

With a comfortable pair of white shorts and some strappy little sandals, this outfit here seems comfortable for casual summer days. It almost gives me that little urge to have another baby.

I just heard that Heidi Klum is pregnant again. I've seen pictures of her pregnant and she rocks the pregnant look! Much better than I did. She also seems like she has a wonderful family with Seal.

Actually, the little baby next door gives me a little urge for another baby. If we ever decided to add to our already large family, I'd get a whole new stylish maternity wardrobe because, thankfully, all the old tent-like maternity clothes are long gone.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP