Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Healthy Eating So Far

So far today, I've had green tea and fruit for breakfast and a turkey sandwich for lunch. Not a lot right? I actually don't overeat on a daily basis so I shouldn't need to lose 30 pounds! How depressing.

A normal diet wouldn't work for me because I don't need to eat less. I don't need an herbal appetite suppressant or anything like that so far. I don't sit down with a bag of chips and eat them all in one sitting. I don't eat pies, cakes, etc. every day. I don't have biscuits and gravy for breakfast or fried chicken for dinner. Maybe it's in the combination of foods that I'm eating?

I'm not sure what is for dinner yet but I doubt it'll be enough to justify this extra weight I'm carrying around!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP