Thursday, May 21, 2009

Powered Vehicles for Kids

My youngest daughter turns four years old on Monday (oops, just realized I forgot to order the birthday cake for this weekend...having thryoid biopsy a few days ago kind of put me off schedule). I can't believe I don't have anymore babies in the house!

She's made it very clear that she wants a Power Wheels Barbie Jeep for her birthday. She came to this conclusion after the neighbor next door received his own powered vehicle a few months ago (not Barbie of course). They ride around in it together, holding hands (yes, holding hands).

Because she has such a resourceful mom, she might just get one. After much research online, and calling around to local stores to match prices, I found it at a local store who will match an online price I found and knock off a chunk of change (and many, many bills) if we will go get it tomorrow morning.

She is going to be thrilled!

Next month is my younger son's birthday and the following month is my teenage stepson's birthday. Yeah for my bank account! Oh my.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP