Monday, May 25, 2009

A New Laurell K. Hamilton Book - Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series Hits the Shelves Tomorrow

If y'all are Laurell K. Hamilton and Anita Blake fans, book #16 in the Anita Blake series, Blood Noir (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter), comes out tomorrow in paperback and THEN...what we've all been waiting for...

Book #17: Skin Trade (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter)

Skin Trade hits bookstores on June 2, 2009!

I put my name in at the library to get it. I'll probably get put on a waiting list a mile long and have to buy it instead but we shall see. I love Laurell K. Hamilton books!

2 comments:

MammaDawg May 29, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

OMG. I actually JUST finished Blood Noir the other day. Can't wait to read Skin Trade - if I'm reading an Anita Blake novel, then I'm in my happy place. =)

Syn June 1, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

My library still doesn't have Skin Trade yet! They should've had that the day it came out or close to it. Small town libraries are no fun:(

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP