Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello Ross!



If you watch television, you've likely seen Ross (Matthews) on different talk shows day or night. He was on The Tonight Show last night and will hit Chelsea Lately June 4th. I happen to like both of those shows though not sure how I am going to feel about Jay not being on the Tonight Show anymore. I prefer Jay over Dave. My Craig (Ferguson) is still on late night though so I'll be ok. I love watching Craig Ferguson!

Ross keeps his Hello Ross! blog pretty well updated so if you're looking for him, you can find him here (hmm...methinks he should move his blog to his own domain name (http://www.helloross.com/). It forwards to it but still. It's not hard to do, Ross!

2 comments:

JoeyfromSC May 23, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

Hey! found you thru helloross.com

Nice of you to blog about Ross..Yeah, that would be better probably because he wouldn't be logged into blogspot/blogger lol

Hope you come see us again over there!

JoeyfromSC

Syn July 1, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Thanks for commenting back. You still haven't moved it to its own domain. Seriously, it's easy to do and he can still use blogger for posting, etc., but it will go to his domain name instead of using blogspot. It's easy! All of my blogs are thru blogger but they have their own domain name.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP