Thursday, May 21, 2009

FOX News Ratings: Bill O'Reilly, Hannity & Glenn Beck

I've seen a lot of slamming of FOX News with comments left on different forums about how bad their ratings are, yada yada yada. People have their definite opinions about Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, & Hannity.

So I thought I'd do a little research to see just what was up with all the slamming. Looks like it's pure jealousy or people just not tolerating opinions that differ from their own. According to everything I've found, FOX News is blowing their competition right out of the water. Are the other cable news networks even in the game anymore? I think not. In fact, as of an article I found from February 2009 (and not at FOX), they were the top-rated cable news network for 86 months in a row. If that is accurate, YEAH for them.





Go FOX!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP