Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How to Use the Neti Pot

I was chatting on Facebook today with an old school friend who is having allergy problems. I remembered hearing about that pot they use to rinse with but I couldn't remember the name of it even though I've heard all good things about it. I called it the Nelly pot (like Nellie, the bratty blond on Little House on the Prairie). It's called the Neti Pot! I've seen it spelled nettie pot and netty pot as well but I really think it is supposed to be NETI POT.

I've been afraid to attempt this. It just seemed uncomfortable when people tried to explain the "how to" of how to use the Neti pot. I just found this Neti Pot "how to" video on YouTube though which makes it seem easier than I imagined.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP