Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Computer in Kids Room

We are putting an old computer in my son's room. It won't have internet access. It will just be for playing around with the Microsoft software (they like to make slideshows with them) and computer games. I don't believe children should have internet access in their bedrooms. In fact, I don't believe they should be on the internet right now unless I'm standing right there with them.

I have to find my son a desk that is less than 45" long so it will fit in the one spot in his room that it can go. I can't find a decent desk for the right price. I've seen tv stands everywhere so I think they've limited their desks in-store to make room for the tv stands. I guess I'll continue my desk shopping online to see what I can find.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP