Monday, January 18, 2010

What's Been Happening

I've been fighting hives for about two weeks now.  They've been slow-moving and are now on my face.  Oh the joy!  I have no idea what is causing them (otherwise, obviously, I'd get rid of whatever it is).  I see a doctor on Thursday.  He's a new doctor for me.  I hope I'm not completely covered in them by Thursday.  I'm going there for my thyroid but they're going to get a surprise when I walk into their office with hives too. 

On top of this, my just turned teenager is worried about breast cancer.  In health class, they talked about breast cancer and even though the teacher told her it's rare at her age (more common past age 35), she had some bumps on her chest and was worried about cancer already.  She is such a worrier. What she needs is acne home remedies and not an ultrasound for cancer.

The kids have school off today so everybody is sleeping in.  It's almost 9:00 a.m. and there isn't a kid awake up here yet.  It's quiet!!  That doesn't happen often.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP