Friday, January 29, 2010

Eczema Getting Bad Again

Well, the eczema was going away but as the weather goes back to frigid and the air starts to dry out again, the eczema is coming back with a vengeance!  Oh how I itch. 

I'm sitting here trying to get caught up with the paperwork and other necessities and the itching is just outrageous!  How can I concentrate on looking at online life insurance when I can't sit still?

It's been a week since I saw my doctor and he advised me what to do for the eczema.  I need to call the doctor by Monday if it continues to get worse or stays as is.  The doctor thought it'd be better by now.  I hate having this ugly rash on my body.  I guess it could be worse.  It is just a rash but it's an annoying rash.

I just feel gross.  My husband bought this little lacy nightgown for me and who can feel pretty with crud on the skin?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP