Monday, January 18, 2010

This Economy is Just Crazy!

I just realized that the hives I've been fighting for two weeks, thinking I was allergic to something in the house, might just be hives from stress.  We thought overtime for my husband would kick in by now (they keep telling him that at work) but then it gets postponed.  The mortgage company wants us caught up by Feb. 6 or else they are going to "accelerate" the mortgage.  Yeah, good luck with that.  I can't stand Bank of America.  If I could find a house to rent that was big enough for all of our kids, and take dogs too, I'd tell them to take the house. I don't like it anyway.

How are people refinancing mortgages in this economy?  I hear about it but I don't know how they're able to do it with past due mortgage payments. 

All this stress is getting to me.  On top of a whacked out thyroid and hives, maybe the stress will give me adult acne too. Wouldn't that be a joy?

So, I sat down today to get some work done (every little bit helps), look at online colleges (we don't qualify for federal aid because of income but we don't make enough to pay for college - or our mortgage apparently right now), and look up refinancing information.  I think the kids are going to have to brown bag it for lunch for the next few months.  Buying a hot lunch costs more (and we don't qualify for reduced lunch).  Go figure. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP