Sunday, January 24, 2010

House Full of Germs

The eczema is starting to go away.  I just have to keep my nails away from it!  That's the hardest part. 

I have two out of four kids sick today with my four-year-old looking like she's going to succumb to the virus next if her rosy cheeks are any indication.  She looks like she's overheating and in need of air conditioning rather than it being the middle of winter here. No need for a AC filter here...it's 40 degrees right now. She's definitely overheating though - she's running around in a tank top and underwear. So far, it's just a flush. She seems ok otherwise; she's dancing to the DVD "Hairspray".  

I've managed not to get the germs as bad as my other kids so far.  Must be the extra Vitamin C and Vitamin D I'm taking.  My husband brought these cooties into the house to begin with.  He was miserable with it.  Of course, any illness he gets seems to be REALLY bad.  Men can be such babies! 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP