Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Figure 8 Fitness

My little sister told me she is doing something called Figure 8 Fitness.  They have competitions for it too I guess.  It's for an all-over healthy toning as opposed to the bulking that happens for those other competitions.  I can't stand watching those competitions honestly.  Seeing a woman with more bulky muscles than most men doesn't appeal to me. 

It sounds like Figure 8 is about fitness and healthy eating.  I don't know if it involves any type of diet supplements like protein powder. My brother used protein powder when he was younger to go from scrawny to muscular. I would think it'd be easier for men to bulk up since it doesn't seem like women are meant to be that bulky - a little looks good. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP