Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two Weeks of Hives

I woke up this morning and my slowly spreading case of hives is worse, not better.  My eyes feel really funny.  I can't stick benadryl cream in my eye so there's not much I can do about it until I see my doctor tomorrow morning.  They're puffier with bags too because sleep hasn't been so good lately (I'm itchy!).  I will look at reviews at http://www.eyecream.org/ and see what eye creams may help. All the eye creams I've bought never help with under eye circles or puffiness anyway.  The best bet for me I think is going to be a short-term dose of steroids to tame the hives while we figure out what caused them to begin with.

My lips feel tight too, just like my face did before hives broke out.  I am going to look pretty awful by tomorrow morning to see my new doctor.  What a first impression that will make!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP