Friday, January 15, 2010

Was it a mullet?

I was looking for photos today of what my husband looked like (somebody wanted to know if he had a mullet and I had to show he didn't have a mullet) when I met him and because they're scattered on 3-1/2" disks, I couldn't find them.  I have too many little square disks to look through and I don't think we have a computer in this house that will read them!  I don't have them in photo albums because at the time, I thought they'd be ok on the disks.  As technology changes, I'm beginning to see what a mistake that was. 



Billy Ray Cyrus' Mullet

How do most people store their memories so they will always be easily accessible?  I've stored all my photos since 2001 with online backup but from the time I met my husband until 2001 (which includes our marriage and two kids before that point), I'm not sure how to get my pictures since they're on 3-1/2" disks. 

I think I need to buy about 50 photo albums and go back to the "old-fashioned" way.  Maybe I should learn to scrapbook!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP