Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vacation Plans

We're planning a trip to hit the road for a vacation.  We'll be on the road with four kids for hours.  I dread being cramped up that long in a car but I will buy car sickness medication for the kids so nobody will be sick (and hopefully they'll sleep through part of the trip). 

Maybe if I had a luxury car that had seats that felt more like a massage than a ride that will send me looking for the best hemorrhoids treatment instead, it wouldn't be so bad.  Drive in style!  Then again, with my husband's driving, I probably wouldn't even notice a luxury massage because I'm too busy watching his driving every step of the way.  I call him an ADHD driver...something catches his attention and he's looking at that instead of the road - drives me crazy!

Our dogs will go to the kennel.  I'm going to miss my puppy.  It will be sad leaving her, especially knowing that she is going to be quivering the way her breed does when they get nervous, but she'd be a huge handful to take - more of a handful than the kids.  She'll have her doggy siblings with her so I'm sure she'll be adjust and be happy to see us when we get home.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP