Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Back from Vacation

I hope everybody had a good weekend.  Ours was great.  We went away on vacation with our kids to visit family.  We all had a great time.  I even had a makeover! 

Now that I've lost 19 pounds, it felt good to squeeze into smaller pants and look good.  Now to get rid of the remaining 13 pounds and I'll be good to go.  I should look into treadmills for indoor exercise or some other type of exercise equipment.  Can I read a book and use a treadmill at the same time?  Maybe I should be looking at an exercise bike instead.  Otherwise, I'd probably be reading the latest bestseller and go flying off the back of the treadmill and land on my backside.  While my kids would think that was funny, I don't bounce as well as I used to!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP