Thursday, March 11, 2010

Be Proactive About Your Health

I have taken a "hands-on" approach to my health the last few years after severe disappointment in how doctors were treating my thyroid disease - and not listening to me.  I am doing better now than I have in the past eight years and still improving. 

Along the way, I have read up on progesterone (and figured out why I spent 36 months - four pregnancies - with morning sickness 24/7), cortisone, iodine, and human growth hormone. I read one of Suzanne Somers' books and I believe she takes human growth hormone.

I stopped taking iodine a few weeks ago when I plateau'd with my weight but am going to start taking it again.  I need to clear out all the receptors of fluoride and bromine so iodine can replace it where it belongs for a healthy thyroid (and breast tissue as well - very important to prevent breast cancer).

If you aren't happy with how you feel, listen to that feeling.  You know yourself better than the doctor.  If something feels wrong and they won't listen, find a doctor that will.  I am a bit angry that I spent the last eight years feeling miserable because of doctors.  There was no reason too - it was an easy fix and they just wouldn't listen to me because the pharmaceutical companies have them in their pockets.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP