Friday, March 19, 2010

Mom Needs Drug Knowledge

Drugs are a nasty business. I heard this commercial on the radio the other day for home drug tests and they started mentioned certain drugs...drugs I'd never heard of. My oldest just became a teenager so it's something I had better learn more about - the names, what they look like, signs, etc. 

Speaking of drugs, I hear that Michigan is going to be letting out a lot of prisoners early this year.  Somebody my sister knows is on that list to be released by Thanksgiving for good behavior.  If I were his victim's family, that would make me very angry.  Prison probably gave him a rapid detox for opiates, but the fact that he was under the influence of drugs when he commited a crime doesn't make it any easier to understand, as a parent, why he is getting out early. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP