Monday, March 8, 2010

What Does Mom Do When All Kids Go Back to School

With my four-year-old starting kindergarten in the fall, I've been thinking about going back to school myself.  The problem is that our local university doesn't have a program that I really, really want.  They have teaching, nursing, social work, and criminal justice degrees.  The only one of the three that might get my attention would be the criminal justice degree but I'm just not sure about that.  I used to want to be a social worker but the first abused child I came across, I wouldn't handle it well so I need to look for something else.

I've managed a corporate automotive office, worked for Presidents and Directors, worked for years on my husband's legal family court stuff, and was trained as an auditor for the automotive industry.  With everything going green, I am wondering what the energy auditor training program entails and what kind of job I might find in the future with that. 

I know I am going to need to do something but I lean more towards an "at home" job because with kids getting sick, etc., it's better for me to be home and available to any of our four children who need taken care of.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP