Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Car Transmission Problems

My car might be dropping its transmission on me.  Like I can afford $2,000 to fix it!  All this stress is going to give me an ulcer. At the very least, zits galore.  I'll need the best acne treatment AND a new transmission!

What I would like is a new car actually but that's not going to happen.  I'd love to get a Honda Pilot that seats eight.  That makes it perfect to fit our six kids.  I was dreaming today and looked it up online.  At $700/month, yeah, that is NEVER happening.  It's too expensive but it's nice to dream.

Have a nice weekend everybody!

1 comments:

Poppy March 26, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

Oh I would love to have best acne treatment too. I'mm 22 and I look worse than in high school. :S And I wouldn't mind having a new car either ... :)

Good luck with yours! We've just had our car repaired and I can just say thy god for the insurance ...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP