Thursday, March 4, 2010

Epson Printer

My HP printer that I had for less than a year decided to stop working.  Both Hewlett Packard and Office Max decided it couldn't be fixed.  It's a good thing I bought the extended coverage!  We never buy extended coverage but for some reason, we decided to for this printer. Great choice!  It was definitely worth it because I got a new printer out of the deal for little output financially from us.

I ended up getting an Epson Artisan printer with the gift card Office Max sent me to replace my HP printer.  I have never owned an Epson printer before but now that I have, I would definitely buy another down the road.  It's pretty nice.  They make good stuff, like this epson tm-t88iv printer for retail stores. Looks like it prints better receipts than most stores.  I can't stand getting receipts that are barely legible!  What's the point if you need it if you can't read it?

Oh yeah, we bought the extended coverage on the Epson too - just in case.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP