Monday, March 1, 2010

Pom-Chi Vet Visit

We just came back from getting the baby shots - my five month old canine pomeranian chihuahua mix puppy.  They call her a Pom-Chi or a Chi-Pom.  I call it a little bundle of attitude - all 3.8 pounds of her.  She did ok at the vet.  I was wondering if she'd snip at the vet but she just did her little chihuahua tremor and didn't let out a peep for the shot.  While paying for her bill, they had these cute little promotional calenders on their counter with an adorable little hound puppy. I resisted the impulse to grab one (since I grabbed one last time) and waited somewhat anxiously to see if she'd try to take the receptionist's finger off when she wanted to pet her. She didn't (inward sigh of relief).

She waited to get home to show her displeasure.  She ran under the couch as soon as I put her down to hide.  Then she ran into her kennel to stare at me.  I believe she was plotting her revenge.

She has her attitude but she is also the cuddliest little lapdog I've ever known.  She loves to cuddle as close to possible to you and sleep.  She is also a big puppy kisser.  LOVES KISSES!


How can you resist this face?

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 23, 2013 at 4:54 AM  

Aww !! he is too cute to handle!! :D sole e25 elliptical

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP