Thursday, March 11, 2010

Away With the Soccer Mom Look

I almost bought black hair dye today to try!  I love black hair but I don't think I would look good with it.  However, my husband wanted me to try it out with one that washes out in 28 shampoos.  I don't think it would work with my lily white skin.  Maybe a chestnut brown would be better.  I love red, but of course, my husband picked out the brightest red hair color he could find.  He's not very subtle.

I am not looking for an anti aging product to change my look so much as just a change. I'm losing weight (and can't wait to get into my smaller clothes) and I want a hair style once I'm out of the size tens. Maybe when I can fit into an eight comfortably, I'll do something.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP