Monday, March 8, 2010

Flu Strikes Us Again

I have two kids down today with the flu.  I was hoping the flu was gone from the house but as spring finally shows up, the kids are getting sick again.  I am going to Lysol the heck out of the house later and open the windows in a little while (once it gets to 50 degrees).  My four-year-old is down with a stomach flu and my ten-year-old has had stomach pain and dizziness for three days now.  I've rescheduled all my appointments so I can be home with them but they're resting now so I'm cruising the Internet while they rest looking for a red Jack Georges bag for the laptop to protect it.  I love red.  I have a red leather jacket, red boots, and a red guitar...I need a red laptop bag too!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP